Impact Hub Budapest Coworking and Space Set-Up in times of COVID-19. Drafted October 2020, as a reaction the second wave of COVID19.
In the light of the current developments, being in the middle of the second wave of the COVID19 pandemic, the Impact Hub Budapest team is closely monitoring the situation and following the official regulations.
We communicate and alter the current safety regulations if needed. From mid September, as the coronavirus cases have started to rise again (http://abouthungary.hu / https://koronavirus.gov.hu) we felt necessary to take extra care.
Since we have reopened at the end of May, we are editing an excel list with all the names with dates who have been entering the Hub. Impact Hub Budapest intends to stay open as usual from 9:00-18:00.
To make this possible the following measures will be taken. Please read them carefully and make sure you follow them to be able to get back to “normal” as soon as possible:
Set-up of Space:
- Coworking: The coworking area is set-up in a way that chairs and working desks have enough distance between them, minimum of 1,5 meters. The hosts at the reception will help you to find a place in case you are unsure where to sit, but all the fix desks have a sign on it, which also helps to find the suitable place for yourself. We also notify our members to try to sit at a safe distance from each other.
- Bistro/Kitchen: To make sure that a limited number of people are in the kitchen, please take into consideration other members’ eating habits, and try to find a spot to eat in a safe distance. Thursdays’ community lunch (Sexy Salad) is on hold until it is safe to hold such events. Office and fixed desk members are asked to follow the rules in this document accordingly. Fixed desk users will be contacted directly to coordinate seating arrangements in the coworking if needed.
- Meeting Room/Lecture Room/Workshop Room: We limit the numbers of attendees to our events and also to the 3rd party events. We also ask for the list of the events’ attendees beforehand so we will adjust accordingly our COVID19 contact excel.
- If meetings are required this is possible with a minimum 1 meter distance between each person in the meeting and up to a limited number of people suitable for each meeting room. The Meeting Room/Lecture Room/Workshop Room, will be set up in a way that this is possible. We still recommend to plan meetings only if needed, with care and as short as possible.
- We will as well offer a set up for web-conferencing and streaming together as we can set up a “virtual conference” option with a microphone/professional webcam/monitor included.
- We ask everyone to be careful when walking through the space and keep a distance of at least 1 meter when entering, passing people, at the printer, coffee machine, in the kitchen, at the toilet. So please be patient and wait in case someone is where you need to go.
- To make sure there is as little movement as possible in the space, we ask you to reduce walking around to a minimum.
- Wearing a mask falls under everyone’s consideration, unless the official regulations say othervise. Once you leave your working desk, walk around in the space or there is the option to get close to another co-worker, you can choose the option to wear a mask (same as you have to wear in supermarkets, shops and pharmacies) to protect fellow workers.
- We provide disinfection at the entrance and around the space.
- Please make sure to wash and disinfect your hands each time you arrive at Impact Hub and regularly during the day like described on the information sheets at the toilets.
- Our cleaning company will set disinfection measures daily.
- Work surfaces in the co-working areas will be disinfected regularly by the Impact Hub team.
- The windows will be kept open as much as possible to ensure air circulation in the space.
Care about your community
- Make sure to stay at home if you feel sick (as well if you just have a mild feeling of sickness) to avoid the risk of infecting others.
- Stick to the current rules in- and outside Impact Hub to avoid infection for yourself and others.
Contact us, if you have any questions!
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Check out our Facebook video on this topic: HERE