Program Project Manager
Foundation For Sustainable Enterprises (Fenntartható Vállalkozásokért Alapítvány)/ Impact Hub Budapest is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and proactive Program Project Manager to join its team.
The mission of the Foundation for Sustainable Entreprises is to promote and establish the culture of social enterprises / social entrepreneurs and co-working offices in Hungary.
Impact Hub Budapest is an award-winning coworking community and events space located at Ferenciek tere and is a member of the global Impact Hub network. Impact Hub Budapest is also a leading organization in social enterprise development in Hungary.
The Program Project Manager is responsible for leading the „PROGRAM AMIF-2020-AG (Transnational Actions on Asylum, Migration and Integration), MOMENTUM” reporting to the CEO of Foundation For Sustainable Enterprises, overseeing the planning, execution and completion/reporting to the co-founder of the program.
Project short description:
Through a gender-sensitive and multi-stakeholder approach, MOMENTUM of Cooperation brings together CSOs, Public Employment Services, VET providers and employers at local level, to reduce the structural and cultural barriers faced by TCN women in accessing targeted and adapted to their needs vocational training and employment opportunities, focusing on refugee women aged 18-35 in the 3 most affected by migrant flows EU countries (GR, IT, ES) and 2 countries with positive and critical approach to integration (PT, HU). Based on a co-designed multi-stakeholder collaboration framework, MOMENTUM aims to break the working silos in services provision and promote a whole-of-government approach to skills development and integration, responding to TCN women’s multiple vulnerabilities. As a result, it offers integrated services, combining advanced local language courses, targeted vocational training, and employment support. The project tests and assesses the developed framework through a 7-month pilot programme in social economy, a sector with enhanced integration potential for refugee women.
Main Outcomes of the project:
60 key stakeholders in 5 EU countries improved their cooperation through 5 Participatory Labs and 29 workshops to promote access of young TCN women in integrated services. 250 young TCN women engaged in confidence building activities through 25 group sessions; 175 received personalised employment counselling; 150 improved language skills through 280 sessions; 125 acquired employability & social economy skills, supported through 250 mentoring sessions. 50 employers improved their capacity in integrating TCN women into their workforce. 75 public authorities enhanced knowledge on gender-sensitive and whole-of-government approach in TCN women’s integration through 7 policy meetings.
- Following the grant agreement, defining project objectives, preparing a detailed project plan for Hungary to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities. Managing delivery of the project in Hungary according to this plan.
- Coordinating the processes in order to help deliver the projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned to objectives.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget based on the changes initiated by the consortium/consortium lead.
- Acting as a point of liaison between the local Impact Hub team and consortium members/consortium lead and other stakeholders.
- Identifying and mitigating risks which may impact successful delivery of projects.
- Tracking the project and providing regular reports on project status to the consortium/consortium lead on a monthly basis.
As an integral part of our program team, you would be working closely with the CEO of Foundation For Sustainable Enterprises / Co-Founder of Impact Hub Budapest and other team members.
- Project Management experience – minimum of 4 years experience with track records – preferably EU grants’ related project management.
- University degree related to public policy, social science, business administration or similar degrees.
- Working with minority groups / refugees / third country nationals // vocational education is a plus!
- Experience with liaising between different players, actors locally and regionally/internationally.
- Passionate about making a positive social impact.
- Proficient in English and native Hungarian (other languages are considered a bonus).
- Full-time position, starting 1st January 2022 with 2 month trial period
- Contract: total of 2 years contact covering the timeframe of the project. Employee status.
- Location and hours: It is a full-time position preferably located at Impact Hub with possibility of home working.
Don’t forget that you’ll also get
- unlimited membership
- free access to all IH programs, accelerations
- potential internal participation in global activities
Application: please fill out the form: https://forms.gle/N4Yzt2ETwqqRhigu5
Deadline of application: November 20th, 2021 – midnight