Community Manager Wanted
Impact Hub Budapest is looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager to assist with maintaining and growing a vibrant, collaborative, and connected membership community. Impact Hub Budapest is an award-winning international coworking and events space dedicated to being a home for a diverse community that supports positive social change.
The Community Manager role would be integral in creating, planning, executing, and managing community and member events/programs, as well as coordinating volunteers and preparing for the wide-range of events hosted in the space. The Community Manager will be the FIRST point of contact for members and guests to ensure the coworking and events space is a welcoming and organized environment. They will work closely with members to ensure they are connected with others and have access to all the resources available within the Impact Hub Network.
- Develop strategies to maximize member experience & feedback
- Address member needs and manage expectations
- Onboarding new members, engaging members on daily basis
- Keep member databases up-to-date
- Be present for viewings and sales for prospective members to convert leads into membership and event space rental.
- Co-operate the preparation of booked events (overseeing furniture, AV and catering logistics)
- Coordinate the Community Host team (volunteer recruitment, onboarding, scheduling)
- Communicate important announcements to membership both online and in-person for events.
- Represent Impact Hub Budapest at internal and external events
Desired Skills and Traits:
- People Person: customer-oriented: a good listener and observer, who can recognize and resolve issues as they arise
- People Person. You have to love people. We can’t stress this enough.
- Strong organizational skills with a business development mindset
- Passionate about making a positive social impact
- Fun. You bring joy to your work, even when the going gets tough
- Team player: ability to devise projects, but able to delegate responsibilities and see projects through to completion
- Ability to plan and manage a variety of meetings/events for Community Hosts and Members
- Energetic with a thoughtful approach to community building
- Proficient in English and Hungarian
- Location: Budapest, District V (Ferenciek tere)
- Full time position (flexible 8 hrs per day, starting Jan 2018 with 3 month trial period)
- Contract: indeterminate after trial period, employee or subcontractor status (we are looking for someone to work with in the long run)
- Anticipated start date: September/October 2018
Don’t forget that you’ll also get:
- unlimited membership
- free access to all IH programs, accelerations
- potential internal participation in international activities
- mentoring for your own projects/self development
- Please send your resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15th September.