Impact Hub Budapest is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and proactive Operations Lead to strengthen its team.
Impact Hub Budapest is an award-winning co-working community and events space located at Ferenciek tere and is a member of the global Impact Hub network.
This role would focus on managing the daily operations of our space, bookings of our events spaces and everything that comes with that – approaching and managing clients, navigating the maze of our booking calendar, and making sure that the events and meetings brought to the Impact Hub space happen smoothly. It is not an easy task to coordinate such a vivid space, but it is definitely honoured with lots of love by the Impact Hub community.
- Handle incoming inquiries, book requests and actively look for new potential clients
- Administer bookings (using our software to list client requests, invoicing details and all other related information)
- Order catering and coordinate event preparation and logistics with the Host team
- tending to the inventory, organise and order supplies
- Ensure usability of the whole space and supervise the daily operations including supervision and administration of technical devices such as printer, appliances, projectors, furniture, entry system, IT setup – specific technical knowledge is not required
- Customer-oriented: excited about talking to clients and promoting a great event space
- Ready and open to working in a flat organisation, have a proactive attitude and can deal with autonomy and self-motivation in your work
- Great at coming up with alternative solutions and thinking outside the box
- Not afraid of handling complex systems and administrative work, attention to detail is crucial
- Passionate about making a positive social and environmental impact
- Proficient in English and Hungarian – both languages are required, additional ones a bonus
- Full-time position, starting August or September 2019 with 3 month trial period
- Contract: indeterminate after trial period, employee or subcontractor status
- Compensation for this position is a fixed salary
- Location and hours: Partly location-independent with flexible hours (working from home supported) but presence in the office is required for team meetings, showings to clients and key events which are often in the evenings
Don’t forget that you’ll also get
- 300 EUR annual stipend for personal and professional development
- free access to all IH programs, accelerations
- participation in global activities
- Tons of inspiration
Please apply by 15th August 2019 by sending a CV and a motivational letter to email@example.com.