Do you enjoy connecting (with) others and would like to become part of a community of changemakers?
Whether you are a student, an entrepreneur starting a new venture, or simply a person who cares about the future, we’re looking for motivated volunteers to join our team. Join Impact Hub Budapest as a Community Host to learn about social entrepreneurship at the most socially impactful coworking in Budapest.
Impact Hub Budapest (IHB) provides home for a diverse community and supports positive social change. We do this by hosting a stylish, high-ceiling co-working space, providing awesome events spaces for meetings, trainings and workshops and tending to a kick-ass community.
Our mission is to ensure the wellbeing of the community and visitors of the Impact Hub Budapest community. And in that endeavour, Community Hosts are core players. We are looking for motivated applicants with great people skills to join our hosting team for an at least three-month commitment.
You’ll host the space for 10-12 hours per week (2 shifts), filling the space with life and positive energy while keeping it tidy and welcoming for everyone who enters, let it be members or visitors. You will be the contact person for members and you will also help our visitors and support us with your creativity.
As a Host, your tasks will include:
– Member & Community Management (connecting members, troubleshooting and helping with community-related projects)
– Reception, welcome & info-point (giving space tours, welcoming clients and visitors, receiving phone calls, checking the post)
– Event Support (setting-up rooms for meetings & events, check catering for meetings & events)
– Space Management (opening and closing the space, keeping the space tidy and making sure that everything runs smoothly)
Our offer in exchange:
– Unlimited IHB membership with all its benefits
– A global membership
– Potential mentoring in your aspirations & ventures
– Collaboration & networking opportunities within IHB
– Access to our events and workshops
– Possibility to engage in projects that utilise and develop your skills (e.g. space upgrades, marketing & event creation)
– monthly host team buildings
Who are we looking for?
People that love enabling others to grow and shine and who are open, have a high level of empathy and are independent. You should be hospitable and willing to invest time to learn as well as to develop yourself and our community. And we hope that you don’t mind getting your hand a little dirty and helping out with a small amount of physical work.
It’s your opportunity to shine: grab the chance to become a member of our community. It’s the ideal environment for you if you want to learn about social innovation, social entrepreneurship, and sustainability. We promise that we’ll always provide a welcoming environment to your ideas.
Great! Complete this short application form. We are continuously accepting applications, so feel free to contact us any time.
See you around!