Hosting the Impact Hub CommunityWould you like to do something meaningful & interesting next to your studies or work, or whilst looking for a job? Why not become a Host at Impact Hub Budapest? Be part of a buzzing community of entrepreneurs and changemakers. We are looking for motivated applicants with great people skills & interest in social innovation to join our hosting programme with a three-month commitment. We are continuously accepting applications. THE DEAL: You will be hosting the Impact Hub for 10 hours per week (2 short shifts) filling the Impact Hub with your positive energy and keeping the space tidy and getting it ready for events and creative work. You will organise weekly events, being a go-to person and connection for members, interacting and helping with our guests, supporting us with your creativity in design, writing, photography. In return of your Hosting commitment you get the following:
- Unlimited access to the Impact Hub with all it’s benefits
- Coworking office of the year with an international network of changemakers
- Network opportunities with international and local freelancers, entrepreneurs, innovative companies
- Learn new skills at our events and workshops for free
- Engage in projects that utilize and develop your skills, e.g. drawing, marketing, event creation
- You enjoy working with people, assisting them and supporting their ideas.
- You have an interest in social innovation, social entrepreneurship, sustainability.
- You have a hands-on approach to problem solving.
- You are empathetic and attentive to people’s needs.
- You are not afraid of doing hands-on, physical work.
Studied Agricultural Engineering. EVS volunteer at the Shelter House Foundation, working with homeless people and families, w…
Laci is a freelancer software engineer. He is dealing with IoT embedded devices (such as Raspberry PI) and Python development…
An aspiring environmental policy researcher studying environmental sciences and policy at CEU. From NYC and Ghana but her hea…
Zsigmond Gábor Seres
Gabor is a freelancer, digital nomad with experience in social media management, SEO. Currently he is building a YouTube musi…
Irisz, from Budapest is a freelancer at online marketing, social media and online sales systems. Her current aim is to build …