Impact Hub Budapest is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and proactive Floor Manager to strengthen its team.
Impact Hub Budapest is an award-winning coworking community and events space located at Ferenciek tere and is a member of the global Impact Hub network. Our sustainable and inspiring space caters to a value-driven community, offering coworking memberships, room rental services and various mentoring and incubation programs.
Our Floor Manager will be tasked first and foremost with coordinating and supervising our awesome volunteer host team, oversee space management and daily operations, prepare for our diverse events, programmes and services we are running. You will be feeling the impact of your work daily and will be working closely with the whole team running our space and operations.
- Coordinating the Community Host team (volunteer recruitment, training, scheduling)
- Supervise the whole space from an owner’s perspective
- Communicate space information with members
- Inventory, organize and order office supplies
- Supervise preparation of booked events (overseeing furniture, AV and catering logistics)
- Look after coworking management (IT) systems
We are looking for you if you
- Like working with lots of people around you and perhaps you are experienced in working with volunteers
- Organized, and can work with systems with an eye for details and the convenience of the clients as well
- Excited to co-create a welcoming space, new operational processes, and not afraid to get hands-on with certain tasks
- Motivated and enthusiastic about creating positive social impact and an active community through your work
- Ready and open to work in a flat organisation, have a proactive attitude and can deal with lot of autonomy and self-motivation in your work
- Proficient in English – our main working language
- Full time position (flexible 8 hrs per day, starting Jan 2018 with 3 month trial period)
- Contract: indeterminate after trial period, employee or subcontractor status (we are looking for someone to work with in the long run)
- Compensation for this position is a fixed salary
- Location and hours: Location-dependent with flexible hours, presence in the space is required at key events which are often in the evenings – you will be free to schedule your time otherwise as long as smooth operations is ensured
Don’t forget that you’ll also get
- unlimited membership
- free access to all IH programs, accelerations
- potential internal participation in global activities
- Mentoring for your own projects/self development
Please send your resume to email@example.com with a short description of why you believe we are a perfect match – apply until 10 December the latest!