Hosting the Impact Hub CommunityWould you like to do something meaningful & interesting next to your studies or work, or whilst looking for a job? Why not become a Host at Impact Hub Budapest? We are looking for motivated volunteers with great people skills & interest in social innovation to join our hosting programme on an on-going basis, preferably for a three-month commitment.
- You will be hosting the Impact Hub for 1 day per week (8.30 – 18:30) or two half-days per week, filling the Impact Hub with your positive energy and keeping the space tidy and getting it ready for events and creative work.
- While you host you will have the chance to engage in other projects that utilize and develop your skills, e.g. organising the weekly Sexy Salad (community lunch), being a go-to person and connection for new members, interacting and helping with our guests, supporting us with your creativity in design, writing, photography.
- During the hosting programme you’ll get an intro session, regular meetings with the hosting team and additional host-specific trainings.
- In return, you get unlimited access to the Impact Hub (workspace, community, events) for the time you are working with us, can dive into a vibrant community of changemakers and build a network in the sector. Note that it is a volunteering engagement.
- You enjoy working with people, assisting them and supporting their ideas.
- You have an interest in social innovation, social entrepreneurship, sustainability.
- You have a hands-on approach to problem solving.
- You are empathetic and attentive to people’s needs.
- You are not afraid of doing hands-on, physical work.
Current Host team
Zsigmond Gábor Seres
Gabor is a freelancer, digital nomad with experience in social media management, SEO. Currently he is building a YouTube musi…
As an inspiring software engineer, Tom attends Providence College in Rhode Island where he studies computer science. Besides …
Irisz, from Budapest is a freelancer at online marketing, social media and online sales systems. Her current aim is to build …
Eszter is eager to build an online business that allows her to travel the world and contribute to it in the meantime. She is …
Tamas is a co-founder of UDEMI, a politically motivated, independent and impartial startup, targeting service providers (gove…
Ákos is always thinking about new ideas. While he has some projects fail so far, he will never give up trying to find his ow…
Marci is a copywriter, freelancer with a background in environmental science and communications. He also competes and is a na…