Hosting the Impact Hub CommunityWould you like to do something meaningful & interesting next to your studies or work, or whilst looking for a job? Why not become a Host at Impact Hub Budapest? We are looking for motivated volunteers with great people skills & interest in social innovation to join our hosting programme on an on-going basis, preferably for a three-month commitment.
- You will be hosting the Impact Hub for 1 day per week (8.30 – 18:30) or two half-days per week, filling the Impact Hub with your positive energy and keeping the space tidy and getting it ready for events and creative work.
- While you host you will have the chance to engage in other projects that utilize and develop your skills, e.g. organising the weekly Sexy Salad (community lunch), being a go-to person and connection for new members, interacting and helping with our guests, supporting us with your creativity in design, writing, photography.
- During the hosting programme you’ll get an intro session, regular meetings with the hosting team and additional host-specific trainings.
- In return, you get unlimited access to the Impact Hub (workspace, community, events) for the time you are working with us, can dive into a vibrant community of changemakers and build a network in the sector. Note that it is a volunteering engagement.
- You enjoy working with people, assisting them and supporting their ideas.
- You have an interest in social innovation, social entrepreneurship, sustainability.
- You have a hands-on approach to problem solving.
- You are empathetic and attentive to people’s needs.
- You are not afraid of doing hands-on, physical work.
Current Host team
Thanasis is a historian, public relations manager and freelancer. He has worked at an NGO about cultural heritage and in the …
An aspiring environmental policy researcher studying environmental sciences and policy at CEU. From NYC and Ghana but her hea…
Zsigmond Gábor Seres
Gabor is a freelancer, digital nomad with experience in social media management, SEO. Currently he is building a YouTube musi…
Irisz, from Budapest is a freelancer at online marketing, social media and online sales systems. Her current aim is to build …
Eszter is eager to build an online business that allows her to travel the world and contribute to it in the meantime. She is …
Ákos is always thinking about new ideas. While he has some projects fail so far, he will never give up trying to find his ow…